Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What a NIGHTMARE!!!

So I had this nightmare the other day that I woke up crying from.  On the outside I've felt SO CALM... considering all that Shaun and I both have on our plate at this time.  I really am so happy to get married and cannot wait, but I'm afraid I'm going to forget something (or a LOT of somethings) and I guess it all plays itself out while I'm sleeping.

I was dreaming that it was the day of my wedding and I was getting married in the most beautiful place you've ever seen.  Yet, I suddenly realized that the invitations had just come in the mail the day before and had never been sent OUT!  So ...even though it was all beautifully planned, no one was coming to my wedding because no one KNEW about it!  I realized that Shaun was waiting for me and I couldn't wait to get married, but was so upset that no one was going to be there that as I was walking in I tripped and my beautiful dress was covered in mud up to my KNEES!  Everyone saw me and started laughing and pointing (like one of those highschool nightmares when you come to school and forget to put your clothes on... ok, maybe that was just me).  I started to cry and cry ...SO HARD that I woke myself up from my dream.  Afterwards I laughed at how silly it all was, but in my dream... geesh!  What a nightmare!  Please R.S.V.P to let me know if you're coming ...and say a prayer for us while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!