2. My Mother is a LIFESAVER! She has been here every morning even before I am awake, so I don't have to hobble down the stairs when Ava wakes up to get her milk and then hobble back up the stairs to get her up... uh, like just about anyone else in my situation would have had to. She's been SUCH a blessing and I'm feeling quite spoiled. NO I mean it... S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!!
3. Because of all this Ava now loves her Nana more than her Mama who is like a lump on a log on the couch all day. Now, I don't know if this is really true (probably), but it's killing me to not be able to chase her around and do the things we usually do together. Still... she's seriously bonding with my Mum and I keep telling myself to be grateful and that this can only be helpful when the new baby comes and I need someone to watch her while I'm in labor/in the hospital.
4. I've learned this week that I am an IMPatient person. BOY am I... I definitely need to give the same consideration to others that I expect (or hope for) for myself. Especially my Mom. She'd be making dinner in the kitchen (which I can't see from where I lay) and I'd have to give step-by-step instructions about how the oven works, where the pans are, how to make whatever we were making for dinner... and it was driving... me... craZY!!!! I know I should just be super grateful for all her help and stop sweating the small stuff, but I didn't and there were more than a few times this week that I wouldn't have wanted to take care of me... and yet she'd still come back the next day.
5. Sorry Mom.
6. I love that even though I've been laid out on the couch, I've been thoroughly entertained by my one year old circus act all day. How fun is that?
(her favorite bunnies)
7. Thank you to everyone who said a prayer for me for a speedy recovery. I'm so appreciative! Oh... and thank you to The Martin's who came to visit and entertain both me and the babe with your awesomeness tonight. We loved it!