Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

In the last week...

So... there's only a little over 2 weeks left till the BIG day!!!  The question on everyone's mind, "So, are you getting nervous?" and Shaun & I answer, "No.  Not really".  I personally just get anxious that there's still so much to do and I'll forget stuff... but either way, it'll be a wonderful day and at the end of it, I'm looking forward towards the rest of my life with the most perfect man... for me!

In the last week lets recap.

I've entered into one of the busiest times of the school year (and have to admit that my kids have been a blessing), and everyone's eager about the wedding.  Even the flowers are over eager and ended up blooming early... well... SOME of them, just couldn't wait.

Seems like we just planted them...


and they went from THIS

to THIS

to THIS


In NO time!

Same thing with the Paperwhites...




they're blooming like crazy.  Hope some will wait till Jan 1st!!!

This weekend I met with the Photographer, the people cooking all the "Main Food", the DJ, the Florist and more.  Busy busy...!!!

Shaun & I also headed over to friends house for dinner Sunday night and were surprised with ANOTHER Bridal Shower!!!  This time it was put on by the Youth group & I loved feeling surrounded by "my kids" and their families.  Thank you everyone for your generosity, We had a LOVELY time!



This past week has whipped by with our Last Meeting with Fr. Landry on Monday night.

My Bridesmaids coming to "Wedding Central" on Tuesday

to help me make 450 ornament "favors" until well past midnight.  Cute huh? 

Poor Shaun's house has seen better days.... 










There are literally projects in every corner & under every table and chair.

Wednesday Shaun made his "Marian Promise" to Our Lady and promised to live for one year a life more fully dedicated to Our Lady intending to be "like another Mary in the world" and spreading knowledge of Jesus' and trust in His love to all.




I was SOoooo proud!!!

Yesterday, Shaun also recieved the "Official" diagnosis of a large tear in his rotator cuff


which equals = Surgery ...and a LOT of recoop time.  We're looking on the bright side that this could mean LOTS of time together right after we're married, but I hope he heals well.  Please pray for us.
And tonight after sorting through over 150 charity gifts for a friend who runs a non-profit agency.  I met with my friend Julie who will be coordinating the reception, etc..  What can I say?  She's just awesome!

Tomorrow is Friday. 

I told one of the kids today that I liked Thursdays because our schedule on Thursday lets us get more done!  She turned to me and said, "Yeah, But I like FRIDAYS".  I just said after a moment's thought.... "Yeah, me too!"  On that note, have a happy Friday & continue to keep us in your prayers!!!  We'll be seeing each other REAL soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!