Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Moby Wrap

So, dinner's in the oven, Shaun's working on the basement (we're getting ready to put in a pellet stove) and Miss Ava's snoozing away in one of my favorite contraptions so far.  It's called the Moby Wrap & I would certainly not be able to get much done without it.  I recieved two as gifts at my baby shower.  I keep one in the house and one in her baby bag or the car.  It took just a little getting used to and now it's a piece of cake to put on and use.  I use it when grocery shopping, doing dishes, making dinner, folding laundry, taking walks, going to restaurants, running errands or just hanging around the house.  Now I even use it when writing blog posts!  I bounce on the excersize ball that acts as our computer chair (that's really all it serves as... no excersize happens on that ball) and Ava just snoozes away in the moby.  Unless she's really hungry falls asleep almost instantly when placed inside.  She likes it better than her glider, the car seat, the bassinet, her toys... anything.  It enables me to use my two hands and is great on my back.  Check it out!  DO try it at home!


P.S.  Thank you Janine and Angela for such an awesome gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!