1. You all know it's been a long time since I've "avidly" blogged... trying to get back into it. There's so much I don't want to forget. Let it be said that I did TRY (like... 10-15 times!) to post recently a few videos from my favorite "Mother's Day gift"
but for some reason blogger wouldn't let me :( ...anyone else have this problem?
2. Ava is now 8 1/2 months old and ON THE MOVE! She's been crawling since she right around the 6mo mark then pulling up soon after on everything now she's all over the place!
I love that even though she's so active, she's still super cuddly and content to sit/lay with me for hours even!
3. We're selling our house! I feel "bittersweet" about this. There's a long story to the beautiful house we live in and I already feel like there is so much of "us" here, but we seem to have come to the realization that we're quickly going to out grow it. Please pray that the "Right" person buys it (soon) and appreciates all the work that has gone into it.
4. We bought a house! At an auction! There's a very funny story to this, but the long and the short of it is that we're moving from the above... to this:
5. No... we're not crazy (at least I hope we're not) When it's finished, we hope it will look a bit more like this:
...with flowers ;) LOTS of flowers!
6. This means that in order for it to get that way we have a total gut job on our hands (again). I watch a LOT of "Holmes on Homes"
and get very worried about not only "what's behind the walls" but "Who's doing the work". Right now we're doing our research and taking lots of bids, but soon the hammers will be a swingin'
7. Shortly after we bought this house I found out that #2 is ON THE WAY!
Yup, Ava's going to be a BIG sister! This is great because she's crazy about other kids. Yells and crawls after them whenever she sees them. She's going to be a great big sister. Please pray for a safe pregnancy and for everything to be alright. We're very happy.... Well... I think that pretty much catches everyone up!