Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Baby Bump!

Went to my midwife yesterday with my girls and got to hear the new baby's heartbeat!  Ava was so excited to hear her new brother or sister.  She's delighted that mommy has a "new baby in her belly!!!"  I always tell her it's because she's been such a great sister to La-la that Jesus decided to give her another baby!  She had come with Clara and my mom to my 1st ultrasound a couple of weeks ago.  We had an early one to double check how far along I was and see if there was more than one baby.  Turns out I'm nearly a week ahead of what I thought (I'm ok with knocking a week off of pregnancy).  Oh... and only ONE baby this time (God knows best).  I haven't gained any weight yet (actually I've lost a bit, but I think that's because Clara would nurse 24hours a day if she could and my body's under high demand).  Amazing I have LOST weight but still gained THIS BUMP at only 12 1/2 weeks!  Well... I've learned from the last two pregnancies that my body is the type that gets all excited and can't hold a secret.  I look pregnant almost immediately but it balances out towards the end.  Shaun hugged me on my birthday and said happily "Your belly's getting bigger!"  I smiled and said, "That was exactly what I wanted to hear on my birthday".  He meant it in a good way though.  He loves the way I look preggo (thank GOD!)


Oh... and can I just tell you how God provides (He SO does)?  I was thinking a while ago that I haven't' been out of maternity clothes pretty much since Ava and how mine were getting a little "worn" but I couldn't really see splurging on any new clothes when there were other things that we need first.  So Our Lady must've gone to Jesus and said something like, "Son, can we get her some new clothes?  She's trying to do your will ...and I think she could use some"  Then I received a message from a friend who said a friend of hers (who doesn't know me) was getting rid of her maternity clothes and did I want to go through them?  I said yes (half expecting nothing to fit.  At 5'11" and pregnant it's hard to fit me)  But you know what?  They DO!  And they're super cute! And in great condition!  I'm all excited!  Thank you God!  So nice that someone up there is into the details.

25 comments:

  1. Wow...you look awesome pregnant!!! What a cute bump!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what Shaun thinks, though I have plenty (PAH-LENTY!) of trouble areas.

      Delete
  2. Awwwwww, what a cute little baby bump!!! Love how God provides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I got a nice round little belly like that! I just look wide. I'm 28 weeks and just yesterday someone said i didnt even look pregnant which basically means I just look fat....Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Patty! You forget I know you and you can't hide from ME how beautiful you are. I'm sure you look amazing.

      Delete
  4. Love it! you look wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...you and baby in belly look so sweet. I'd hug both of ya of I could. Be sure and have Colleen give you a squeeze from me the next time you see each other. Heck, two of my favorite gals and their baby bellies hugging....*sigh*.....I think that we all need the double baby belly shot post. Pleeeeaaassseeee.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok... you REALLY want me to stand next to that little cute person, PREGGO? *sigh* We just might have to make it happen just for you (and to help Colleen's ego) ;)

      Delete
  6. You look soooo great!
    Can't wait to hear if it's or he or she at 20 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! Are you feeling well? The morning sickness has already started for me. What a blessing to be given those maternity clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you Kari! I am feeling well overall. I get a little sick in the afternoon or when I'm really fatigued, but I can't complain too much. How did I miss that you're expecting again!!!??? SO exciting! Congratulations!

      Delete
  8. Ah! I totally missed your pregnancy post somehow! Congrats! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so blessed. I had a dream last night that I had a baby in my belly and I was so excited to feel the baby move.

    You look so fab and so excited you got some clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! What a dream! Thanks so much, Christine. I agree about being blessed.

      Delete
  10. Sweet friend...you look A. Maz. Ing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad the clothes fit!! Jenny is about 5'10 so I was hoping they would :) can't wait to find out if Shaun is right about his hunch... Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee... please tell her how super appreciative I am and how God used her to bless this momma. I can't wait either! Great to run into you yesterday and your little "personality". She's so so cute!

      Delete

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!