Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a Wonderful Wednesday

Today is Wednesday, the first day of June and Summer is SO close I can almost SMELL it! 

I am NOT thinking of how hot I will be as this pregnancy progresses and I become the size of a beached whale. 

I am NOT thinking about the fact that we are without air conditioning (the one thing Shaun chose NOT to put in when the house was rebuilt). 

I am NOT thinking about the fact that we are "pool-less". 

I am NOT thinking about the fact that I may NOT be able to have (dare I say it) ICE CREAM due to this silly gallbladder inflamation that seems to be occurring... 


NO no no... SILLIES!!!!  I'm not thinking of these things much at all.

I'm thinking of NO GRADING (Progress Reports-DONE!). 

NO PAPERWORK. 


(There have been days I feel like this...)

NO STRESS. 

And being able to just play play play with the little ones I'll be nannying for

and getting Ava Marie's room ready (though I do have some time)

and my flowers in my window boxes growing and spreading

and walks at night with my husband

and finally having time to finish my MUCH overdue wedding thank you cards

and going to the beach

and morning Mass (because I won't be rushing to school)

and watching things grow (including me!)

and grilling on the grill



and beginning to feel Ava move (soon???)

and having friends over for dinner

and all sorts of Summer loveliness!!! 


Cannot WAIT!!! *squeeeeaaaal* Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!