(stealing this idea from my friend Colleen from "Martin family Moments")
1. Ava found her feet today. She's been stretching and kicking up a storm and biting on everything she can get her hands on,
but finally all that stretching paid off and she can do this:
2. Shaun's working nights and we've been like two ships passing lately, but I'm so grateful for him & how hard he works so that I can stay home with Ava. Here's the proof of a hardworking man:
and a great dad
3. I love that Shaun's the type to go in to the Market for bread... and come out with these instead.
4. Recently visited my Aunt Priscilla & Uncle Joe. Here are some shots of our great visit!
5. Last night it finally snowed! One of our neighbors must be concerned about me falling with the baby because they thoughtfully salted our sidewalk and path leading to the house. I was so excited last night that I had to take a picture
6. We recently enjoyed a visit from my dear friend Christina and her brother Tim. Was great to see them!
7. Pellet stove is working out GREAT! The temp in the house right now is 75 degrees! And it's only on medium. Usually we average between 70 and 74 degrees. The house is so nice and warm and it's great to not be using oil. Sometimes we just sit downstairs and watch the fire. So glad we made the change!