2. Did you see this?
I don't watch "The Voice" all the time, but caught Sarah Simmons and was SO impressed. What a gift! I just love the way her father reacts. You can tell he just loves her SO much!
3. Had to share Miss Spaghetti face with you.
(She's loved to cross her feet like this since she was in utero)
She's doing better and better at feeding herself, but I probably don't let her do as much as I should because honestly I don't like picking up sticky food all over my beautiful brazilian cherry hardwoods or watching her chuck the spoon and bowl when she's tired and "done".
4. So Miss Ava's also talking more and more (no wonder Clara is such a chatterbox) and trying to say all sorts of words.
We were reading a book on colors the other day and she came out and tried to say "Yellow" (though I'm not sure if she knows what it means yet). She says "mama/mommy", "Da-da/Daddy", "Nana", "Baby", "No" (I tried really hard to keep her from learning that one), Help me? "Ewp me", "Up", "Je-ji" (Jesus), "Mi-mi" (Mary), "Ball", "More", "Eye", "Arm", "Poopie" and comes out with things from time to time like "Doctor", "Yellow", "Oval", and more, but is not consistent.
5. I love getting comments and removed the word verification to enable more of you to comment who find it annoying (like me), but as of late, the spambots have found me and I've recieved more comments from them than from real people like yourselves, so I've reinstated it until that dies down.
Please still comment. (that doesn't sound all "desperate" does it?) I don't write but to record my family's memories and get out my thoughts... but it's still nice to hear from you all and I don't want to scare you away by making you type in some unreadable nonsense words.
6. They've been doing some work at our new/old house this week and we have new WINDOWS at the new/old house!!! Yay!
(I have to come up with a name for the house other than the new/old house... suggestions?)
7. Check out this hardworking Daddy and Daughter love! Boy do I love this hardworking man.
THIS is after he already worked all day and then went and worked all night in the new/old house (ugh... SO need a new name)
Have a GREAT weekend and hope it's getting "Springy" where you are!