Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday-The Easter Edition































































































 
Happy Easter!!!

8 comments:

  1. Love your header! Your girls are so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, what little dollies!! Bridget (my 3 year old) is saying over and over on my lap, "Babies are not dolls" Yes, they are!

    You look wonderful!! God bless you, happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bridget... but these little ones ARE! In fact, a lady walked past me in the grocery store the other day and I had Clara under one arm and Ava in the shopping cart. As she got closer she gasped, "Oh my gosh! She's a REAL baby! (referring to Clara) I thought she was HER (Ava's) Dolly!" Thanks for the compliment, I don't feel it, but there's no better reason to be out of shape than to have given my body to my children ...gives a new meaning to "This is my body, given for you", huh?

      Delete
  3. Ohhh Beautiful!!!! Just simply lovely!!! Thanks for sharing your happy day! : ) Those babies of yours...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Billie Jo. I agree ;) They're such little gifts. I have much to catch up on your blog and can't wait to get better acquainted across the "blogosphere"

      Delete
  4. What a treasure of Easter love. And family and fun. Looks like you had oodles of all three!

    I'm still scrolling back to the top and oogling your...PILLOWS on your couch ;) Recent buy? Can you tell me where? Assuming, of course, that is at your house. I like the pattern/colors in those throw pillows. I'm a decor stalker at heart, that's why I really read blogs. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Sarah, we did have fun! As for the pillows... I got them at Marshalls! I had bought them nearly a year ago when we were putting the house on the market and I was trying to add a "feminine touch" to the tan couches.

      Delete

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!