Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My little Chatterbox...

(though I should call it the Juggernaught video.  My apologies.  If you have the same problem, you understand)

10 comments:

  1. Love the "subtitle"! You are BLESSED woman :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen... it was AFTER I nursed and had pulled the shirt up!

      Delete
  2. OH, my goodness....so much sweetness. Just wait another year those two sweeties are going to be best friends!!

    (I am VERY BLESSED also and totally understand, there is no way around it, they are there.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Craziness! Thought of you, though and knew you'd understand.

      Delete
  3. Love the little finger edit, haha!

    Sweet, sweet, baby! I just can't get over her hair! She will have nice thick hair like her Mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah baby! We are all endowed with great hair... and the other "things" came later. I was a super late bloomer. They came when I was pregnant with Ava.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, loved those moments with my own. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Clara love, you just made my day. Precious.
    As for you, Marijanna, how can you look that stinkin' great?! For serious, how can you look so radiant and your hair that awesome? I'm stuck in post-postpartum with falling out hair, changing/blah skin and a whole slew of other things you don't even wanna know. lol. I'm jealous. Now I better go to confession.

    Thanks for sharing the sweetness, which was a great reward for two very over-active toddlers I have today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear dear Sarah, though I admit I have good hair, I swear it's because God knows that I'll put serious little effort in and embarrass my children by looking so unkempt (so he keeps it easy)... though it is getting quite gray in real life. We get a "streak" in my family. Thanks for the compliment, though.

      And as for YOU!? C'mon now, I've seen pictures and you look fantastic! It must be those overactive toddlers keeping you in shape ;) They are SO SO Sooooo cute, though. Wish you were closer, so they could play with Ava.

      Delete

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!