Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

First comes LOVE... Then comes MARRIAGE... Then comes...

(Shaun's first comment when he saw the Ultrasound was... "What's THAT?" ...to which I indignantly said, "That's YOUR child... and I worked REALLY hard to get it to look like THAT.  He tried to recover by saying, "And you're doing a great job!")


Sooooo... We're having a BABY!!!  We've been dying to spill the beans to everyone, but wanted to wait until the first Ultrasound to officially announce.  Wednesday I went for my first ultrasound to check & see how many little ones I had in there.  (We both have multiples on both sides of our family and I was getting pretty big pretty fast... or so I thought)  There's just one little Fullen in there though.  Healthy so far at almost 10 1/2 weeks.  The right size & strong fast heartbeat (THAT was cool to hear).  We couldn't be happier.  In case you're wondering, No... we don't know what we're having and we've decided not to find out.  Please keep us in your prayers for a safe & happy pregnancy.

I told my little ones in class yesterday and they were all so excited touching my belly and making the funniest comments when I declared that "Mrs. Marijanna has a baby in her belly":
 
Eamon: YAaaaaaY!!!!  (big squeeze) My mommy does TOO!
Ryan: (staring intently at my baby bump) Ok... I can kindof see it now.
Owen:  You're going to get bigger and BIGger and BIGGER until... you EXPLODE!!!
Thomas:  Of course you'll be able to tell it's a girl if it has LONG hair... like you.
Eamon:  Your hair's like... a ROPE.  I think the baby's gonna climb up it.
Molly:  We have to be very quiet if the baby is resting (to which I thought... Hmmmm... this could work to my advantage)

They make life SO much fun! 

We've known "for sure" since 5 weeks and It's been SO unbelievable to check each week and see what's happening with that busy little person inside of me.... NO WONDER I'm so exhausted.   Heartbeat, Organs & Brain forming, Eyes, Nose, Mouth sucking, Hands waving, Fingers, Toes, ...fingernails and fingerprints already and more.  It's AMAZING to think that I'm cooperating with God as He "knits this little one together in my womb".  It's been pretty awesome.  More updates to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!