1. It's been a stressful week with getting everything taken care of at the new/old house and trying to get ready for the storm. We had to go by yesterday and cover all the ground and dumpster before the snow fell.
We feel we've done all we can to prepare and try to correct all the "problems" that have arisen this week. Now I've set them all aside, given them back to God and refocused on my family & babies.
2. This morning before the weather got too bad I headed to the hospital for another "non-stress test" and was happy to finally hear her heartbeat and finally feel her move a little bit while the machines were strapped on. All seems well so far.
INCREDIBLY unflattering preggo pics, but we're keeping it real!
3. Hopefully she'll ride out the storm and come AFTERwards!
4. This storm is definitely bringing babies for SOME people, though! My good friend, Erin welcomed her first earlier today! I told her that she'll have a great story to tell. Look at this beautiful face!
Please offer a little prayer for momma & baby that everyone is "perfect" and ready to go home right after Nemo passes!
5. On Wednesday, Colleen and I went out for pedicures to help relieve the stress and get at least ONE part of me looking pretty for delivery! It was very nice to have some time with her. Even though we live close, we both are so busy that we don't always get a chance to do things like this!
I was excited when she invited me because I had a gift certificate for a pedicure... but then when we were leaving, I realized I didn't have any cash for a TIP, so I paid in quarters... lots of quarters... poor Colleen was so embarrassed that she was laughing "I don't know her!" from the seat next to me! Sorry Colleen! Love me anyway?
6 & 7... I don't have time for a 6 and 7 right now because my husband just delivered me a banana split and said, "Get off the computer and come watch a movie". Sorry friends. Gotta go. Ice cream and the hubby are calling! Stay safe and warm in the storm!