Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

2nd Childbirth Class...CHECK!

Tonight I went to my SECOND childbirth class with Shaun.  It had been a wonderful (but too short) weekend where we visited with friends and enjoyed each other's company.  Tonight we went to our childbirth class (2nd for me, 1st for Shaun) and I couldn't help but just walk away at the end feeling grateful that Shaun was my husband and the one who would be there with me when I am giving birth.  I cried at the video (SUCH a sap!) and laughed at myself afterwards.  Though I'm due the latest of the couples preparing... I don't feel like I look it.  Take a peek.  Shaun snapped these tonight.  (I didn't put up the actual "belly" pics, though) She sure is getting bigger!



2 comments:

  1. You look great marijanna!!! Love u xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, pretty Mama! Praying for a happy, holy, and good pregnancy for you and your precious baby girl! Also praying lots of prayers for you and babe for a happy, holy, and safe delivery! Looking forward to seeing you and Shaun at the retreat (You're coming, right?!)! Can't wait to meet your baby girl! May God Bless you, Shaun, and the Baby! You're in my thoughts and prayers! I am home sick with asthma for the rest of the week - I can do a lot of prayers for you! You can count on it! I love to pray for Moms to Be and their precious babies!

    Love,
    Maria & Ed N. (You have my email now, right?)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!