Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Don't you just love to Dream???

So, I've always been a dreamer...

and I have to say that for one undeserving girl, I've had a whole lot of my dreams come true. 

Sort of makes you want to keep dreaming, huh? 

Well, Shaun & I sometimes like to "double-dream"... we dream on things together.  I like that he lets me and doesn't crush all my daydreaming with being all "practical".  I mean, don't get me wrong, he's practical when need be and so am I, but sometimes we both just like to dream big!

Now you wanna hear one of my "dreams"???

Ok, so there's this house that we pass by every time we go fishing.  Now, I need to pause a moment and say clearly that we LOVE our home right now, very much and it has tremendous meaning for us, but this other place is our "dream house" in the sense that it's almost too much to imagine.  We drive by it and every time one of us says first, "There's my house!" and the other responds: "That's your house?  No way!  That's MY house"  ...or something of the sort.  Sometimes we'll comment on how good the lawn looks since we mowed it or how it could use a bit of a paint job but we haven't gotten around to it... whatever, we just imagine it's ours.  Especially because it always appears as if no one else lives there.

The other day we were going fishing and passed by "Our house" and there were actually people there!  We came SOoooo close to stopping just to tell them how much we loved that home and if they ever thought of selling it... well, we'd love them to think of US.  SO CLOSE to stopping!  ...but ...we didn't.  We went fishing.  On our way back they were gone.

Two days later, would you believe it???  What does Shaun see outside (on his way back from fishing)?  ...a "For Sale" sign!!!

Shaun mentioned it later in the day and I gasped!  NO WAY!  I couldn't believe it.  The people we'd seen must have been the realtors!  Imagine if we HAD stopped??? 

So.. I got all excited and looked it up online and low and behold it IS for sale... and only for around a measly $900,000!!!!!!! 

What!?  That's not possible! 

It's beautiful, but you've got to be kidding me!  It thought it a typo. 

I thought it was another typo that said it comes with... 85 acres of land. 

After checking up a bit, evidently it's NOT a typo and there really IS 85 acres of land!  Crazy.  I grew up on 13 acres and thought that was plenty!

SOooooo... for now (seeing as how it's just a wee bit out of our price range) ...we're just dreaming.  This is our "little" dream house.  We figure if God wants us to have it, he's got LOTS of money.  He could find a way. 

Aaaand if he wants me to have LOTS of children and not worry at all about the fact that twins run on both sides of our families and triplets run on mine... he'll have to give us lots of room.  For now... we're just dreaming ...and praying!!!

Here's "Our house"

The "Wishing Well" (I always said my home would have a wishing well)

Shaun's fishing pond (and a little peek at some of the land)

The tree outside the kitchen just waiting for a nice swing... and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!