- Marijanna and Shaun
- We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.
Friday, February 3, 2012
7 Quick takes Friday
1. Ava Marie recieved this cute hat from our neighbor, Linda. She's so talented! She's made her a beautiful crocheted blanket, a sweater with booties and now this hat! Thank God for great neighbors!
2. She likes to talk with her mouth full... I think I may be a bad example in that department. Sometimes, multi-tasking is not such a great thing... BUT she does look adorable doing it! Cracks me up that when she takes her hand OUT of her mouth... she has nothing to say.
3. She's just might be becoming a thumb sucker! There might be braces in our future, but she's so darn cute.
4. LOVE LOVE LOVING the new vacuum! Shark Navigator Pro... you GO! This house might finally get clean afterall!
5. We're thinking of switching from Oil to Gas. Any thoughts? We still have the pellet stove, which works great, but we're thinking with the price of oil, this might be a good idea and would be a great backup... feel free to share your thoughts.
6. I'm addicted to HGtv (and cooking shows)! I admit it. They seriously inspire me. Makes me want to tear down walls, put up fireplaces and tin ceilings, accent walls and throw pillows! This gal's one of my favorites!!! I would be friends with Genevieve... totally!
7. Have you tried these? They're a staple in our house. ALWAYS have a box in the freezer. Don't have to worry about the chicken in the fridge spoiling. Love that they're individually wrapped. Love that they don't use antibiotics and that they're all natural. They're a fave here on Whitman St.