Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Works for me Wednesday

So... I was forever losing the remote control, house phone, cell phone, etc. especially if we were haShaun was on one couch and I was on the other, we'd toss the remote back and forth and very soon it would be lost between couch cushions or under the couch, whatever.

My simple solution?  I found a nice basket (this one's black lines complimented our wrought iron legs on our coffee table)

and just decided to toss everything in. 

When the controller of the remote needs it everything's in one place in just gets moved "all together".
Really "works for me" because I usually have a hungry or sleeping baby in my lap and can't get up to look all over for everything.  Now it's all right next to me and takes up less space than everything being spread out all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!