Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Miss Ava is 5 months old!

Yesterday Ava turned 5 months old.  I honestly don't know where the time has gone, but I've enjoyed every SECOND of it!  She has the greatest little personality.

She's such a determined little thing! 

Sometimes she has this expression like she just "gets" what's going on.

Sometimes she's serious and you could do everything including stand on your head and there's NO WAY she'll crack a smile... great poker face. 

Then there are times where she's so silly & goofy and gets such a kick out of everything that she just laughs herself silly... and if you catch her while she's at her "silly show" she totally gives you this look that says "bust-ed" and busts into a barrel of squeals and laughter. 

She loves to sing sing sing!  I love to watch her when I'm driving and I peek back in the mirror to see her humming and singing to herself with eyes closed chin in the air and head swaying back and forth until she falls asleep.

She's strong!  Boy is she strong!  She rolled over from her back to her belly around 3 1/2 months and has since mastered the art.  As soon as you put her down, she'll flip over and will pull herself anywhere she needs to, to get what she wants.  She's got places to GO!

She's NOSY!  Likes to hear everything that's going on and be into whatever is happening.  She'll fight sleep like crazy thinking she'll miss something.  Sometimes I think she's going to twist her head clean off her neck she turns it so far to see what's happening behind her! 

She's SO sweet and good.  She has the most darling disposition.

She's totally a Daddy's girl and is over the moon for Shaun.  (Of course, the feeling is mutual).
 
She is a total cuddlebug and just loves to be held and paid attention to.  She'd sit in my arms ALL day if she could. 

She loves to sleep! YESSA!  Usually she's down around 9:30pm and sleeps straight through till at least 5:30a... but often times till 8am.  Then she'll be more than happy to take cat naps all morning and throughout the day with whoever would like to join her. 

She knows how to entertain herself!  Boy does she.  I often catch her "throwing a party" in her crib and having an absolute ball by herself. 

She's accomodating.  She'll let me do just about anything to her with little to no fuss. 

She's ...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G... that's all... she's just amazing and I'm SO happy she's ours!

Here are some of my favorite photos from this past month (in chronological order):
 Ok, I just turned 4 months and I've got my game face on!  Bring it.

 First Snow!

 Learning how to sit up.

 My girl.  My favorite spot.

 Fingers, the next great snack.

 I'm SO excited!  THIS is MY daddy!!!

 My neighbor made me this hat!  Cute... right?

 Uh oh... don't tell Daddy about the thumb, ok Mom?



 Play time

 I love my Nana

 This little piggy...

 Grama!  You're so funny!!!


 Daddy, listen closely...

...there's a strange lady taking pictures of us!

 Oh silly me!  That's just MOMMY!


 Ha Ha Ha!

 I'm just going to Sliiiide my way outa here...

 I'm trapped... between two really big feet!

 Daaaaad!!!  Heeelp!!!

 Yum.  Better than an ice cream cone!

 I love you Mommy!


 Curls Curls Curls!

 Oh Daddy how you make me giggle.

 Take THAT!

 *wink*

 You think I'm Pretty?

 What?

 Ok... Lean in closer, I've got somethin to tell ya!

 Daddy, you sing the best songs.... Zzzzzzzzzzz






 Concentrate... concentrate... GOT EM'!






 This is my BiiiiiiG sister.

 Nana <3

 You know what?  I love you.

I'm with one of the actresses!  She's MY sister!


Phew!  THAT was a tiring month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!