Family Photo

Family Photo

About Us

My photo
We met over 8 years ago at church as Shaun was walking in and I was walking out. The few words exchanged sparked an interst that kept Shaun coming back. When we FINALLY began dating 4 years later we soon knew there was something special here. Our first year quickly flew by and we both decided we never wanted to spend another year with anyone else or without each other. We married in the place where it all began on January 1, 2011 (1/1/11) and gave birth to our beautiful daughter Ava Marie on September 22, 2011 our next little one, Clara Rose came 16 months later on February 11, 2013. This blog began with our preparation with our wedding and has entered into recording the days and events of our newlywed life and new motherhood.

The Happy Couple...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ava Marie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Clara Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Gabriel's ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Twins ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Muffin Tin Mom: Muffin Tin Monday: Dr. Seuss Food

Just in case you're looking for ideas for your littles for Dr. Seuss's birthday celebration! I thought I'd post a few days early in case you needed time to grocery shop. Check it out:

Muffin Tin Mom: Muffin Tin Monday: Dr. Seuss Food: Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! Dr. Seuss’ birthday is March 2. To celebrate this day, we filled our muffin tin meal with a bunch of fun...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, your baby is so cuuuuuuute!!! She looks a lot like my oldest daughter did, I cut her bangs at 3 months, she had SO much dark beautiful hair!! Loved it....then each baby after that didn't have as much, and the boys, barely any hair!

    I love your love story, beautiful.

    So nice to "meet" you, God bless you!
    I'll have to check out thrift stores for those scarves....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found your blog from Colleen's "Martin FAmily Moments" Her hair is crazy beautiful. Like silk. In the sunlight all the tips look dipped in dark paint with light roots and blonde streaks. Professional highlights for free!

      I love my love story too. You remind me that I never finished my Wedding story. That was something! I'll have to get on that.

      You'd look great in scarves (around your neck or on your head) because you have those stunning eyes!

      Nice to meet you too. Hope to get to know you better across the blogosphere!

      Delete

Go ahead and say hello! I love comments!