(FYI: Be prepared for lots of pictures)
1. Visited Grama recently and loved spending time with her, Mark and Auntie Dana!
*sigh* Aren't Grama's great?
2. Also had a visit from Auntie Louise & Uncle Dave recently (LOVE them!)
3. This girl seriously loves her Daddy!
"Daddy... I love your cheeks, but you need a shave"
"Back off girls, he's MINE!"
Favorite perch in the house.
4. Big Sister, Cheyanne played Addaperle in "The WIZ" at her school play this week and did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! She was SO funny, totally had the accent down, had everyone laughing and who KNEW she could SING like that! Did a great job!
She ROCKED that costume! You go girl!!!
Waiting for the Show to start!
After the show (Chey's STILL cute like that! Amazing.)
A VERY proud Daddy looks on!
After the show Ava tried to say "You did a great job, sis, but I'm wicked wicked wicked tired"
Passed out when she got home from being such a supportive fan.
"There's NO place like HOME!" (Slept 13 hours to recoop!)
5. I re-use kleenex boxes when the tissues are all out to throw little garbage odds and ends in (such as all the scraps of paper from when I made the Valentine's cards) When it's full I just toss the whole thing.
6. A sweet Valentine's gift from my Mom (aka: "Nana")
"I LOVE YOU NANA"
7. We've been thinking about re-upholstering our couches. Have you done this before? Any suggestions?